Work and Live Abroad

SWAP Working Holidays

Up to 6 months

incl. visa & 2 nights accommodation

starting from


• A 6-month visa that allows for multiple entries into the country
• Accommodation upon arrival: Two nights in Tokyo


Prices vary for visa and accommodation inclusions. Canadians aged 18-30. Student status required. Apply 5 weeks prior to departure. Repeat participation: no. Visa Duration: up to 6 months. Support Funds: $2,500 CAD**.

Spend up to 6 months in Japan on your working holiday and experience all it has to offer! Your year-long work permit means you can fund your adventures, nature fun, and cheap travels to just about anywhere in Asia.

Travel Insurance

Protect your vacation and travel with peace of mind. Don’t let the unexpected ruin your vacation memories.